Direct Consular File

Filing Form I-130 Abroad

Direct Consular Filing allows a sponsoring spouse to file Form I-130 (family sponsorship form) with a U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Homeland Security agency outside the United States. This method is typically faster than filing the I-130 form within the U.S. This video gives you an overview of the filing process from start to permanent green card!

Come home together.

Getting an approved visa can often be a long process. The quicker you take action, the quicker you can put this all behind you and focus exclusively on what’s important—your relationship with the one you love. Let’s get started.

Get Weekly Updates

Sign up for the "Immigration for Couples" newsletter, sent directly to your inbox every Monday and Thursday. We understand that navigating immigration laws as a couple can be challenging, so we're here to offer you guidance and support. Our newsletter includes easy-to-understand articles, helpful tips, and inspiring success stories to help you and your loved one every step of the way. Each edition is filled with compassionate advice and practical solutions to help you manage the complexities of immigration together. Let us help make your journey a little easier—subscribe today!

Start Receiving Our Newsletter